Saturday, May 6, 2023

News

Since I have created this blog, I have always published only poems. I have always thought of this blog as a channel to share the Christian poems that I write.

The time passed…

Picture from Towfiqu barbhuiya on Pexels

And now, it's time to change, it's time to evolve because I evolved.

At the beginning of this blog, in 2014, I wrote only poems in Portuguese, but today, in 2023, I write poems, short stories and novels. I write in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.

For some time, I have been thinking about my personal calling and the mission that God commanded me. I know I can and must do more than publish some poems. I can use my writing gift to speak with people through my texts.

From this month, May, I will start publishing texts and reflections about the Christian life. I do not have a specific format or subject for the texts, I will write about what I feel the need and what seems appropriate for each time.

I hope you like what's to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment