Monday, October 30, 2023

Believe That You Can Do Everything!

The world we live in constantly tries to discourage us. Even those who are closer say unpleasant things.

“Why do you believe that you will get it?”

“I don’t know anyone who did it!”

“This isn’t for you. No chance!”

Many of these discouraging words take root in our hearts. We start to doubt ourselves and our capability. We reach the point to think and say the same things.

“This is too hard; I won’t be able to.”

“I’m not good enough for this.”

“This isn’t for me.”

These ideas must be eliminated from our minds. We are capable of doing great, incredible, wonderful, spectacular things. Believe that you can and will do it. Be your bigger motivator.

“If nobody did, I’ll be the first one.”

“This is hard, but God will help me.”

“Everything is possible for one who believes.”

The change of thinking will help you to fight and conquer what you dream of.

Proverbs 12:14

From the fruit of their lips people are filled with good things, and the work of their hands brings them reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment