Thursday, July 25, 2024

Acknowledgment to God

I praise and thank God every day,

He is my Lord, and He is always protecting me.

He does not allow anything to be lacking.

He is the unique and true God of love.

 

He loves me as I am, weak and imperfect.

God chose me to be his son.

He took me from a lake with mud and dirt,

And He put me in rectitude, in righteous ways.

 

He analyses my walking,

Lead my steps to a wide and spacious place.

One place where there are delights and joyful,

It is a blessed place where reigns the truth.

 

Lord, keep me in your good way,

Rid me from the evils that pursue me.

Fight against those who seek my end, the enemies,

Bless me always, and may your hand always stay close to me.




This poem is part of the book Christian Poetry Volume I.

See the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment