Saturday, October 22, 2022

Apportioning

If with my brothers I am not apportioning.
It will have no use, even if I have everything,
I will be very rich and lonely,
I will not have anyone with me.

I would be a very selfish person,
Who gives no attention to the needy one.
In an isolated world, I would be living,
I would love only conquered things.

I can seek too many things,
And the brothers, I keep helping.
Then, together, we are enjoying,
Fraternal love, we will be showing.

Jesus taught us to share everything,
So that others could be rejoicing.
Each one cannot be a petty person,
It must care about the lives of everyone.

God himself, shared the salvation,
The sinners and poor, He loved and had consideration.
He showed everyone his great love,
To spread love among the brothers.


This poem is part of the book Christian Poetry Volume II.


See the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment