Tuesday, June 21, 2022

One Blessing

Oh, Lord! I am a big sinner,
I am not worthy of your infinite grace.
But even with all my mistakes,
The high One came and blessed me.
 
There was not a small blessing.
The greater one has come in my life.
One blessing with the taste of victory,
At the perfect moment, it came and changed my history.
 
A history of weeping and supplications.
Weeping poured almost all day.
Tireless supplications, your favour, I was seeking.
Many times, I asked You, your grace, I was waiting.
 
In the day of my anguish and desperation, I was blessed.
A great and unexpected blessing came to me.
The supplication has heard, the weep was dried.
Now with the great blessing, I am in a new life.


This poem is part of the book Diverse Poems Volume I.


No comments:

Post a Comment