Friday, June 17, 2022

The Wonders of Jesus

I am here to adore You,
Because I know my life can be changed by You,
All evils, He will put to the end,
Happiness and joy will reign.
 
Jesus Christ is my Lord!
He loves me and treats me with love,
Jesus desires my praise.
I open my mouth, and His name, I proclaim:
Jesus is my Lord, and He is amazing!
 
By my side, Jesus always is with me,
To see my ways, and lead me.
Because He knows the best way to go,
He is with me, in the best way, He is leading me.
 
In Jesus, I put my faith and trust,
And He always keeps me standing.
To save my soul and make me happy, He is desiring,
To me, God is watching.
Hearing my voice while I am praying,
He knows what I am seeking.
And my life, He is changing.
 
In my life, God is acting,
From all evils, He is protecting me.
Because the Holy Spirit will cover me.
The Holy Spirit acts in a special way,
 He covers and protects me from evils every day.
Under his awesome protection, I stay,
I follow loving God in an unconditional way.


This poem is part of the book Diverse Poems Volume I.


No comments:

Post a Comment